Avoid costly repair bills with our Extended Warranty Protection. This feature packed plan offers consumers a fantastic value at only a fraction on what the product it covers costs. With duration of 2 to 5 years after the manufacturer warranty expires, consumers can rest assured knowing that their product is guaranteed to function as intended for years to come. As always, if CPS can’t fix an item, CPS will replace it.
- 100% Comprehensive Parts & Labor Coverage. With CPS you can file a claim for repair or replacement 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our consumer network at www.cpscentral.com
- Zero Deductible. Nearly all CPS plans are zero deductible. This means that ALL costs associated with Parts and Labor to repair your defective product are covered. Owning a CPS service plan means you’re FULLY COVERED.
- Convenient Toll-Free 800 Service. In-Home parts and labor protection plans provide service for your products at your home or your workplace. Contact CPS Toll Free at 1-800-905-0443 so that CPS may arrange for a convenient service time for you.
- If We Can’t Fix It, We Replace It. Any product that plugs in or takes a battery qualifies for this program. If your product fails to operate properly under the terms of its written warranty, CPS will replace it, No Questions Asked!
- No Lemon Policy. If our authorized service center determines your product to be beyond economical repair or they have unsuccessfully attempted to repair your product three times, CPS will replace your product.
- Hassle-Free ClientCare Claims Service. Owning a CPS service plan virtually guarantees that you will get years of use from your product through the duration of the plan.
In-Home & Commercial Coverage Options. This upgraded level of service provides consumers with parts and labor service directly in their home or office. Generally these plans are best suited for products which may be too large or inconvenient to move to a service center. These hassle free plans offer all of the services of our extended service plans plus in-home service calls.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (951) 562-2300 or email email@example.com.